So anyway, this blog, rightfully titled the chicken dance blog, is dedicated to my one and only, and shall hold regular updates on my daily activities and whatnot. So to my babygirl, have a wonderful flight to Singapore (watch lots and lots of movies on the plane) and be sure to gather enough focus from your diaphragm before saying 'Applaee Juice!' to the stewardess. I shall be seeing you very soon and we'll be having the best holiday yet! I love you so much.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
1 more day?!
Girlfriend leaves on Tuesday, which is only a day away from today (which is technically Sunday). But because its already 10.35 pm, I shall consider Sunday over and officially pronounce today, Monday. I am gonna miss that gorgeous girl so much. This apartment will miss so many things. One will obviously be the random dance break-outs, typically the chicken/hamster dance. There is also the random yet intense exercise move in which she bends her knees, focuses intently on her target, suddenly thrusts herself up whilst balancing on the balls of her left foot and swings a powerful, stinging kick to the ass (the ass actually refers to my rear, but information has been left out for an easy read). Exactly how this exercise came about I will never understand. There is also that daily proclamation of boredom and last but not least, that unique and 'sometimes sexy' 5-tone laughter. I shall not go into detail with that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment