Currently working on my assignment (yah, still man), with baby on the webcam while we both wait for WOW to finish updating the latest patch. Had quite the scare earlier on when her password retrieval email not coming at all haha, but alls good now. Wah I'm so tired im like fainting man!
Oh yah, and I met Eric for the first time at work today. He sure was a weird one. This is how the conversation went, word for word (because I remember it so clearly lor - unique situation don't mind me).
Me: Hi I haven't introduced myself before. I'm Andrew (extends hand to shake)
Eric: Gives out a super duper confused small, small, small smile (more like a twitch)
At this point there was about 5 seconds of awkward silence before he sees my hand and shakes it. This is then followed by another 5 seconds of me waiting for him to say something.
Me: Is there anything you need help with?
Eric scratches his head and looks around cluelessly, looks at the ground for sooo long like dunno thinking about what, then blurts out:
Eric: Umm... I think.. Maybe Ankit will tell you..
From then on everytime I walk by him and I smile, he just looks petrified. So weird hor. He doesn't smile at anyone that greets him, just keeps walking. The only person he responds to is the general manager lol.
Goodnight babygirl and the world
No comments:
Post a Comment