I am now taeing with my laptop! The good ol' days lol. Feels like its been forever since I've done this. Been taeing in Uni because I've had to leave the house without taeing the past few days.
I tried to post the other day before I realized that my computer, as usual, doesn't have the bluetooth function. I should really ask for a bluetooth connector everytime I get a new laptop. Anyhoo, I'll be able to upload the photos in the post following this (later tonight) after I get a memory card reader thingy from the parent's house. Might pop over there for a lil bit after I take a shower, and then maybe have dinner with Tita Grace. Actually, I'll text her now to see if she wants to have Petaling or Korean.
Maybe babygirl will wanna watch a movie with me tonight? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment