Sunday, October 10, 2010

Glen goodies



Hello and welcome!
Just got out of the shower after a busy busy day (and soon to get busier with assignment), and I'm already sweating. I love hot weather lol. Its just nice to get out of bed or the shower and not having to turn on the heating or put on some long thick pants. Went out with Den today to get more research done, and THEN, did some shopping by myself after he left. Heres the goodies of the day!


Walked past footlocker and that's where the shopping begun! Those $10 runners i got from Coles has possibly one of the worst feet support ever. Feels like I'm running on concrete barefoot haiyo. So I boldly asked the sales assistant if any runners were less than $50 and voila! - The last pair left in the shop and also (in my opinion) one of the nicest ones. So good hor that buy! They were originally $110 I think but its old stock so they cut it down to $49.50.

Then, as I was paying I touched my palms and felt blisters coming along just below the joints of my fingers and it just hit me like a baseball hitting a bird - I need some gym training gloves! So off I strolled to Rebel and asked for the cheapest gloves. Their cheapest there was just ridiculous hor, $95 dollars! So I gave them the stink eye and continued walking along until I found this sport shop which I don't even remember the name of and found it. There it was hanging from the shelves calling out my name. Only $17!


There they are so beautiful

Okay, so I've gotta go down to the laundry now and then come back up and continue with the damn assignment. Lucky I have bebeko's company. Here are so more random pictures which I owe my babygirl.

Dinner for tonight and tomorrow night and the night after. I joke TEHE

My breakfast this morning - most successful egg ever Hooray!


The green curry for Tita and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment