Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One step at a time

So babygirl will be landing in Singapore in about 2 hours :) I hope her flight went fantastically well and she managed to say apple juice loud and clear. I on the other hand just finished part of my tutorial work due tomorrow and am gonna head off to bed soon. So damn tired and missing her so damn much already.

I went to the Fitness First in Syndal today, and I should give myself a little great big pat on my head (with the currently flat floppy hair). Still managed to put in 3 km of run! Well about 2.2 km of it was a run/sprint/jog, and the other 800m just pure brisk walking. Trying imagining my legs after that having been inactive for the longest time. It was sort of almost kinda like mango pudding in juice, with a lil bit of milk on the top. Soft and yummy. EEYUH what kind of imagery is that? But anyway, used some of the equipment that focuses on my back (upper and lower), abs, chest and arms (shoulders included). Actually, it wasn't as HC as it sounds haha. Most of the equipment I used I had to adjust the weight so I only did maybe 20kg (some of the bulky men there used almost 50). But I did use 35kg purely for my abs so that sorta stabilized my ego hehe. Alright I should probably head off now. I've got school tomorrow at 11am I think. Shall hopefully hear from my darling soon:)


Goodnai

1 comment:

  1. Love and miss you so much! Proud that you went to the gym and did 35kg! Yey! Don't worry baby they all started at 20kg too :) Don't get too bulky ok, just tone. Enjoy school - laber you.

    ReplyDelete